Tuesday 21 December 2010

Word Magic

Be mindful of what you label your child as. As you begin to paint that picture, it attracts more of the same.

Sweet child, you are so wise. You are so patient! Thank you. You are so understanding and compromise so well. Thanks for working with me and making this journey so enjoyable. Rough moments, sure, tired moments, sure. moments i dont understand you and you're frustrated, yes. But those dark moments are countered by such intense light, the smile when you wake up, the little eyes blinking in the dark... I don't need to see your mouth to know you're smiling. The tonal conversations, wordless but so profound! You are full of such wisdom and beauty and I see it. I see you and your soul twinkling thru from behind your eyes. You are magical, so so so magical and i am excited to see what you'll show me, excited to learn your talents and gifts, and excited to help you through your challenges. I know we're perfect for each other, and i am SO up for this challenge, little buddha, of protecting your divine creativity.

I will do my very, very best. Please keep me in line if you notice i'm off. We are mirrors for each other. Let's live as fully as we can, for all those who can't, who died prematurely or who got caught up in a glitch in the matrix. Let's laugh and play and explore for all the laughter and playfulness suppressed in others, or taken away, I will approach my own dark emotions with the compassion twith which i will approach yours, processing them fully, completely, and quickly so that we can return to the light! It isnt necessary to linger too long in the ditch when we know how to get up and get out, how to get through the muck. It doesn't have to be there, but sometimes it still is.

Oh, little buddha...

Thank you for being such a wonderful mirror for my Self, Family, genetic heritage, DNA, social and cultural heritage... Mattheus... echo of the cosmos...

To our first solstice!

No comments:

Post a Comment