Friday 17 December 2010

diaper free

Diaper free is definitely the way to be. The problem is... that he pees and poops. But i spent most of today ... or rather, he spent most of today not wearing a diaper, and it wasn't too messy.

I think i could do this, slowly but surely.

Before he was born i was all about diaper freeness. But, once he was born i said, well, once i get used to having a baby, i'll start the diaper free thing...

Now i'm reading about it and it says it would have been easier had i started right away. Woops.

Regardless, i can't go back into the past and tell myself to stay cooped up inside post-birth. I was out and about immediately, He was in diapers all the time.

Now he's got rashes and his penis is looking mushy and, due to the heat in mexico we enjoyed nakedness today and i realized my previous intention... diaper free.. ok.

Not at night, though. not yet. And not when we go out. Not yet. But we'll start wtih when we're at home. Little by little. eliminating the diapers altogether.

When i'm old, i dont want him sticking me in a diaper and letting me soak. So i wont do that to him either. Where's the dignity in that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment