Monday 15 November 2010

Trying to sleep

Wow...
So it escalated to the point where we were processing Traumatic Pains together. I looked him in the face and he looked at me, crying his awful cry. It wasn't the little boy cry, of "Won't you pick me up?" It was a primal cry of "There is something WRONG with this dimension! I am SCARED. WHY THE FUCK DID I COME HERE!?!?!?!"

My little boy made me confront my biggest fears... the fears that I won't even take seriously because I'm so afraid of them. Shall i admit it to you, blogspace? I am afraid of reptilian humanoids, the real devils and demons, the darkest side of humanity, the insanity, the violence, the aggression, the tight hearts, the unfulfilled potentials for love... I am afraid of SO FRIGGIN MUCH!!!

My poor baby. He's probably teething, but how can i really know for sure? I mean, I guess teeth WILL be coming in... Therefore, he is teething...

Try doing yoga in the same room as the hysterically crying baby. You can move the energy through your own body, and you MAY notice an empathic connection between yourself and your baby. You can feel the anxiety in your stomach, move up your belly and into your heart, up to your throat and out your temples. Be careful when doing this, because sometimes you're baby will begin to uncontrollably vomit and you'll be best prepared with some knowledge of infant CPR and removing stuck objects... (football hold, lower your babys head face down and elevate her in an angle so that her head is lower than her legs.)

Gonna go back to doing yoga now, because he's still sort of awake and making whimpering noises. Keeping a log of everything is nearly impossible and has proved to be useful... But i'll keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment