Monday 9 May 2011

poop and acupuncture

Yeap, i'm writing about poop. *sigh*

It was some time ago that i googled pooping, constipation, and baby, to see if i should expect regular bowel movements. The consensus was to 'not worry about it.' So i didn't. But a little later i thought about it more intuitively, and realized that I prefer a regular poop and know i am in balance when i'm regularly pooping. So why should it be different for a new person? Ah~ another case of my health standard being diminished for a pre-verbal human! shame on me.

So last night i pressed my fingers around his belly button, in meridian points that are effective for relieving constipation. This morning he gave a good, healthy, cathartic poop.

This is on my list of 'things i could/should be doing.' Preventive care is like that. You forget to do it until something is out of balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment